AFTER UMBRAGE – CARE FOR THOSE WHO CARE
After Umbrage is a charity dedicated to providing free, short breaks for anyone who has been looking after terminally ill family members or loved ones.
The pressure associated with caring can be overwhelming. After Umbrage provides a chance for carers to take a little well-needed (and well-deserved) time for themselves, to relax and unwind in idyllic surroundings. Often this is just what they need to be able to return to their caring duties rejuvenated.
To book your get-away, just follow these simple steps:
KINGHAM COTTAGE – GIFT VOUCHERS
Kingham Cottage is a lovely retreat just five minutes from Bath, but far enough from everything to give the gift of few days of peace and quiet as well.
If you would like to buy a gift voucher for either all or part of a stay at Kingham cottageplease click on the box below which will take you through the payment process.
Your voucher will then be emailed to you so that you can print this off and make someone’s day.
To purchase your gift voucher, just click on the link below:
AFTER UMBRAGE – FREE BREAK
- Download one of our referral forms and take to either your local Hospice or GP. Once signed send it back to us at A Umbrage, PO BOX 1310, OUNDLE, PETERBOROUGH, PE2 2PE.
- We will then contact you with your booking code and instructions.
- Once booked a FULLY REFUNDABLE £50.00 deposit is required.
KINGHAM COTTAGE GIFT VOUCHER
- Click on the above header
- Confirm voucher total
- Complete payment process
- Recieve your voucher by email
When you book your stay at Kingham Cottage 100% of the booking fee goes to supporting After Umbrage.